Bose Sleepbuds Review: They Ruined My Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2018

I’ve had the opposite experience with the Sleepbuds. I’m a trucker and truck stop parking lots can be noisy, even at night. The Sleepbuds do a great job of masking the outside noise and allow me to fall asleep and stay asleep undisturbed.

I had discomfort from them at first but after changing from the large to the medium tips I don’t even notice them, even when sleeping on my side.

For me they are worth every penny.

Aug 12, 2018
I'm sorry they did not work for you, but they work perfectly for me so far. I used to be awakened three or four times a night by my wife's snoring, but in the four nights I have been using my new Bose Sleep Buds I have not once heard or been disturbed by her snoring. Nor I have I been bothered in any way by having the sleep buds in my ears. Maybe you should give yourself a little more time to get used to sleeping with them?

Aug 26, 2018
Hmmmm....I don't think this is a fair review. It seems like your major complaint is that you simply don't like the feel of anything in your ears. If that's the case, then obviously this product wouldn't work for you. These things have been a serious life changer for me.

Jan 20, 2019
Strangely I got awaken by my own snoring wearing sleep plugs as the complete seal actually amplified whatever sound I made. So as I'm going to sleep, I start to snore and it most definitely wakes me up. Funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS