Bought a jvc sound system yesterday jvc 5.2av amp with dvd but amp doesnt seem to work

Can't find info on the JVC without the model number.
If the sub is active make sure it's plugged into a working AC outlet and the volume is turned up.
If the receiver has a speaker set up menu make sure that it shows that there is a sub.
Could be a bad sub. Since you just got it you should be able to get at least the sub replaced under warranty if not the whole system.

Can't find info on the JVC without the model number.
If the sub is active make sure it's plugged into a working AC outlet and the volume is turned up.
If the receiver has a speaker set up menu make sure that it shows that there is a sub.
Could be a bad sub. Since you just got it you should be able to get at least the sub replaced under warranty if not the whole system.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 2
B Audio 1
D Audio 15
C Audio 1
B Audio 1
D Audio 4
S Audio 1
K Audio 2
B Audio 1
V Audio 1
W Audio 2
malrats Audio 1
D Audio 2
B Audio 3
L Audio 2
J Audio 4
M Audio 9
S Audio 3
S Audio 1
S Audio 1
Similar threads
Bought a Soundbar, now I need a Soundcard?
So I recently bought the neewer nw-800 microphone and the sound quality is very good for the price. But I'm having trouble rec
Thought my old sound card was broken so I bought a new one, microphone still doesn't work!
My Apex TV will not play sound with any hdmi device. I ditched a perfectly good new Roku device and bought a Firestick. Boug
Bought a converter and sound bar still not working with TV
new tv has hdmi and scart. surround sound is scart only. bought a scart to hdmi converter but still cant sound when i try to w
I bought Sony sound bar with hdmi in and optical in
I bought samsung m5570 led smart tv and best buy 2.1 samsung speaker...When I connect both with optical cable via connector bu
Recently I have bought logitech z506 speakers, while connecting to DTH receiver rca cable, it gives humming sound, with no inp
Jus bought a lg surround sound system, on my old lg all I had to do was plug it in, why can't I get sound
I recently bought 65" Samsung TV w a bluetooth TV sound bar and sub woofer. I would like to incorporate that into my Onkyo rec
Bought SHP9500 and VMODA BoomPro for gaming. Do I need anything else?
I'm trying to hook up surrounding to lg tv I bought a optical cord and still no surround sound
I have bought a toslink converter to coaxial but I'm getting no sound from my sound bar ?
Hi guys, Ive just bought a Ragu 01 projector and a £50 Aldi Envivo audio sound bar which is only 120 watts. I'm wondering can
single cord headset, bought splitter, mic only has static instead of actual sound
I Just Bought Razer Tiamat 7.1 Headset, Do I Need A Sound Card/ DAC
can any one help me? I bought a Samsung TV. I want to use my BOSE POTABLE SOUND SYSTEM with this TV. The TV has one DIGITAL OP
Just bought new Bose speakers to replace old L and R speakers in 5.1 system, but no sound?
Some questions on Sony BDV-T79 sound system I just bought(total newb to surround sound)

ASK THE COMMUNITY