British Intelligence Placed Undercover Operatives in Tech Companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Fairplay Doive, if you are smart enough to be employed by GCHQ then you can probably do a great job at a tech company and the millions lining the dole queue are likely incapable of getting a job at Google anyway

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
If I find a rat in my company, I'll be taking them on a one way trip to the basement incinerator. Which reminds me: check with maintenance if we have a basement incinerator.

grumpigeek

Honorable
Nov 29, 2012
We were warned:

There is a scene in Skyfall where James Bond asks the young Mi5 computer guru if he can crack the encryption being used by the bad guy. The young guy replies " I should be able to, I invented it".

sjc1017

Distinguished
May 4, 2011
They ought to try placing lower class kids from ex-industrial regions in these companies, then they'd really find out how hard infiltration is for many in the UK!

Warsaw

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2008
This is getting a little ridiculous, and by that I am going light saying it. The American people need to wake up and see/hear/speak on what happens. As soon as the Patriot Act first came about I just do not understand how not a lot of people made a fuss about it, in my opinion this is what started the snowball effect. We really need to stand up, abolish the Patriot Act and all of these additional "national security" interests that don't seem to necessarily seem in the best interest of people. When is it OK to spy on our own people? I for one really want to make a change, for if this continues I really do see the US going towards a police state. Sad, sad, sad that most people do not care about things such as this since "I don't do anything wrong" attitude. It's not whether you do something or not, it's standing up for what's right vs. wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.