Broussard: 3D Realms NOT Closed/Closing

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolkev99

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2008
I know I’m not going to make many friends by saying this… I was looking forward to playing this game for a long while, but for the love of god it’s been well over 10 friggin years! After over a decade of "when its done", continual delays, and now THIS, 3DR has completely used up all my patience and interest in the Duke Nukem franchise. I don't care anymore, they can close up shop, disappear, whatever. 3DR, I think YOUR done.

bill gates is your daddy

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
Can anyone honestly tell me what they do at 3D Realms? Is that not the most incredible place to work. For over a decade you just come to work, stare at the walls, play some network games with your buddies down the hall, sleep, play some more games then go home.

You get a cushion job where no work is required and you get paid to do it. What a life.

g-thor

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008
He said, she said.

It's going to take opening the books, and that should settle who paid what to whom. Think that will happen??? Yeahm right after DNF hits the stores.

G

Broussard should be bounced from the game developer continuum for spending $20m to develop a game and still not have something ready.

maximiza

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2007
Broussard is a fat slob that lies. When the lawyers file for discovery to see how much money was received and how little if any work was done, Broussard will take the 5th. Take Two actually wanted to release something unlike Broussard.

apache_lives

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2002
dunno about you guys but that leaked video clip did contain some friggin new and great stuff - climbing that alien, ripping his horns (?) our and then of all things SLAPPING IT! and doing the finger to the aliens, and other stuff - the whole hands thing, seeing his own body etc when he gets up, and if you didnt notice - the EGO bar feature - more crazy "rambo" stuff = higher ego/action etc - all new never before seen stuff that they were working on - it kinda did have alot of new things no other games have, and that good old classic dukem theme going - without seeming too cheezy nor too different/overworked/overused - they were on track to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.