BSOD's on Dell Inspiron 545 desktop

G u t h i x

Prominent
Jun 4, 2017
hi,

My Dell Desktop has been having BSOD's.

Prior to getting the BSOD's there were no hardware or software changes that i knew of.

After getting the BSOD's these are what I've tried thus far:

-reinstalled/updated all drivers (no fix)
-reinstalled OS (windows vista) then again with drivers (no fix)
-completely wiped hard drive of all partitions and repeated above (still no fix)
-ran dell diagnostic- the hard drive failed. got error messages such as error code 0f00-1344 dsk-block 582678512 cant read, replace disk
-bought new hard drive, tried installing the OS and middle of it i get another BSOD. error message IRQL_NO_LSS_OR_EQUAL.
-run diagnostic on new drive just no make sure (no errors)
-restarted and tried again on installing OS. got another BSOD this on for CACHE_(something)
-tried again was able to install OS but shortly after got PAGE_FAULT_ IN_NONPAGE_AREA
-restarted againd and got BAD_POOL_HEADER.

i would give the error codes and stuff but the screen leaves too quickly =/

I'm not sure what else i can do =/. I'm at my wits end here any advice to fix this?

EDIT: o forgot to mention but while in dell diagnostics i tested everything individually that i could test there, every checked out (including the new hard drive) except the USB port had an error, couldn't verify ping or something.... i unplugged the usb port from the motherboard and restarted, still had BSOD.

EDIT2: after doing the memtest and restarted i got a cmos error

G u t h i x

Prominent
Jun 4, 2017

i have 4 x 2gb ddr2 ram i tried with all but each one of the ram sticks at a time was till getting bsod's unless there are all bad. i will still run the memtest later today after i buy a usb stick.

EDIT: so far 11 passes and no errors.