Budget Laptop for league of legends

Steven_197

Prominent
Jul 20, 2017
Hi I'm looking for a solid laptop that can play for league of legends or any game for longer than 4 hours.My budget is about 800$ Also I would like to play it on league on max settings.

jaguarskx

Champion
If LoL is the primary game you are going to play, then an inexpensive laptop with only an i3-7100u and the Intel HD 620 with 8GB of RAM would be fine.

Below is video of LoL being played on a $350 Acer laptop that has been upgraded to a total of 12GB of RAM for an extra $50. The Intel HD 620 can handle 1080p with very high graphics settings (I assume that is max graphics) pretty easily. I believe the Acer laptop has about a 5 to 6 hours of actual battery when doing average daily tasks (no games) based on reviews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3NMfIOizFY

V1ctor89

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
If you want to play it on ultra settings, you will need at least a core i3, 4Gb ram and a minimum 1gb DDR5 128 bit dedicated GPU. However, you won't be able to play a game on battery for longer than 1h30min.

jaguarskx

Champion
If LoL is the primary game you are going to play, then an inexpensive laptop with only an i3-7100u and the Intel HD 620 with 8GB of RAM would be fine.

Below is video of LoL being played on a $350 Acer laptop that has been upgraded to a total of 12GB of RAM for an extra $50. The Intel HD 620 can handle 1080p with very high graphics settings (I assume that is max graphics) pretty easily. I believe the Acer laptop has about a 5 to 6 hours of actual battery when doing average daily tasks (no games) based on reviews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3NMfIOizFY

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kumsquats Laptop General Discussion 1
G Laptop General Discussion 2
A Laptop General Discussion 0
V Laptop General Discussion 0
L Laptop General Discussion 0
firstlov Laptop General Discussion 3
E Laptop General Discussion 3
alireza15613 Laptop General Discussion 1
LarcDeWeasel Laptop General Discussion 1
Alan16 Laptop General Discussion 0