Bungie Says Halo: Reach Launching September 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxBabaX

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2009
The last halo game? now that's a cause for celebration. People need to play a real FPS and realize that halo is just average.

thesupermedium

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2009
I still remember playing the Halo: Combat Evolved demo on my Xbox. I was too young to get Halo for myself, mainly because I had no money, but once I had it it was like going on some awesome adventure. The rest of the Halo series was kind of eh, good but alright. In my opinion, nothing can top the feel of the original Halo. I can't think of a game that has even come close to it.

ziplocked

Distinguished
May 7, 2010
Predicting that all of the comments are either going to be like "X halo game was better than Y halo game" or "Halo sucks in general"

ziplocked

Distinguished
May 7, 2010
Predicting that all of the comments are either going to be like "X halo game was better than Y halo game" or "Halo sucks in general"

gr33nf00t

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2009
[citation][nom]ziplocked[/nom]Predicting that all of the comments are either going to be like "X halo game was better than Y halo game" or "Halo sucks in general"[/citation]

This guy just effed us all up with some truth.

Anyways, I will probably end up grabbing this one, being as quite a few of my friends are big Halo junkies (they stopped just short of physically assaulting me when I told them I wasn't getting ODST). I'm not the biggest Halo fan out there, but they can be pretty fun to play with a group of friends.

Just wish more of my friends would get into games that I like, like Sins of a Solar Empire and DoW2...

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]boxbabax[/nom]The last halo game? now that's a cause for celebration. People need to play a real FPS and realize that halo is just average.[/citation]
As far as I know, Halo is a real FPS

At least when i played it, it seemed to contain all the elements of FPS games. like the gun being in front of you and such.

mtyermom

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]Oh, and PLEASE, release Halo 3, ODST and Reach for PC!!!![/citation]

Heh, yea... I'll play 'em when they release on PC...

*holds breath*

CoryInJapan

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2008
ehh,I sold my 360 not to long after I got halo 3 for it.Got bored with the consoles.If it never comes out on PC Ill play it.

and yes I did mean to say never because Im sure it wont.

wawa sxm

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
A real fps? sure i used to play those on the pc when i was younger...all to serious for me now..Halo is about the fun and if you dont get that then theres not much reason to play it

Status
Not open for further replies.