Burger King Japan Installs ''Musical Showers''

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDnoob

Distinguished
May 3, 2009
If it will be free of charge and the music was effectively confined to the booth then yeah sounds pretty cool. They should include a 3.5mm jack for non-iPod devices too though. And I'm assuming volume is controlled by a computer or human to ensure it doesn't get obnoxiously loud?

Firehead2k

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2009
Looks like the Sound Dome, and according to the manufacturer, nobody but the person sitting under the dome can hear it.

Not a bad idea, but only if nobody else can hear it.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
[citation][nom]firehead2k[/nom]Looks like the Sound Dome, and according to the manufacturer, nobody but the person sitting under the dome can hear it.Not a bad idea, but only if nobody else can hear it.[/citation]

I agree as long as I don't have to stab my ears out with a stale french fry because the table next to me is playing what new song....

sceen311

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2008
they had these in use in an electronics store in houston. The sound coming from the dome was still audible a few feet from the dome. You might be lucky to hear the music from the table next to you but it wouldn't make it anywhere across the restaurant.

G

[citation][nom]JonathanDeane[/nom]I agree as long as I don't have to stab my ears out with a stale french fry because the table next to me is playing what new song....[/citation]
I've seen those dome things before and they do a really good job at isolating the sound. You only hear it if you stand directly underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.