Burglar Caught After Robbing Steve Jobs' Palo Alto Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
moron, first thing i would do with any electronic i steal would be put it into wire mesh that blocks out any kind of signal till i know what im dealing with, not log into MY accounts with it. what a moron.

bllue

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
If this had been the house of a regular Joe his bail wouldn't even be in the hundreds of thousands. But because it's Stevie's home he gets this absurd amount

andystanley

Honorable
Mar 6, 2012
[citation][nom]nudeflyfisher[/nom]They also forgot to mention the PC that was taken.[/citation]
and the samsung galaxy s3 ;)

G

Your tax dollars hard at work to deliver justice for the rich (and dead), again. Had this been some lower to middle class human then "I'm sorry, there's nothing we can do about the robbery"

G

Good artist copy... Great Artist Steal.. -- Jobs citing Picassa.. I think the burglar misunderstood some of his quotes...

False_Dmitry_II

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
[citation][nom]bluekoala[/nom]Bail at 500 000$?Why is it so much worst to steal from the rich than it is to steal from the poor?[/citation]

It isn't. It's that much worse to steal from the famous.

maddad

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2006
I suspect bail was set so high because the idiot also shipped stolen merchandise across state lines, which I am certain is a "federal offense". College graduate breaking into homes, should have not have gotten bail at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.