Buying <200€ headphones

Minewolf20

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015
So I decided to buy new headphones since my promotional ones that I got a pair of a long time ago don't fulfill my expectations of good headphones anymore. So I'm looking for ones under 200€ to get an upgrade. Also these need to be available on amazon.de, since that's probably the furthest store that I can get things from. This was a wish a long time ago, but neither HyperX Cloud's II that I have ordered didn't fulfill my wishes, so I returned them. A few weeks ago, I saw the Logitech G933 in a local store and it felt much better than the Cloud. So I realized that I want more of a sound quality over gaming headsets and now I'd like to get some ideas on which headphones would work best for me :) Also it would be nice for them to be over ear (at least I want them to be comfortable - not earbuds for sure) and to cancel as much background noise as possible. They also don't need to be headsets, headphones should work.

What I use headphones for?
1. Music (50%)
2. Skype/TS calls (25%)
3. Games (25%)

That's it, thank you for answers!

Minewolf20

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015

Wireless is a nice touch, but these seem more like <500€ class, rather than <200€ :(

Tho they seem quite a good choice :)

Minewolf20

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015

That's what I've been thinking about, since I'll need a separate microphone just as well as new headphones, so I'm open for suggestions on headphones only as I have stated in the question :)

Minewolf20

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015

Might consider buying... I'll try to get hands on them in one of our local stores :)

Minewolf20

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015
So I went to the local store and tried these (https://en-us.sennheiser.com/around-ear-headphones-stereo-mic-hd-569). They felt really good, so I'd like to hear some other people's opinions, maybe if you own them or just overall opinion on the deal. Thanks!