Solved! buying used s10 plus

Solution
Personally I am not a fan of used devices. Way to many problems possible. Device doesn't work, it is damaged, only part of it works, it is locked to a carrier, it is locked to a carrier and not paid off, the device is stolen and the 'seller' isn't the real owner (which could leave you with a device you can't use not to mention someone is out a phone), there could be viruses, malware, data stealing apps on the phone... I could go on and on.

Those above would stop me, but your saying that they want you to pay for the device before getting it, and it isn't a company but a person? I say...

NO WAY
Personally I am not a fan of used devices. Way to many problems possible. Device doesn't work, it is damaged, only part of it works, it is locked to a carrier, it is locked to a carrier and not paid off, the device is stolen and the 'seller' isn't the real owner (which could leave you with a device you can't use not to mention someone is out a phone), there could be viruses, malware, data stealing apps on the phone... I could go on and on.

Those above would stop me, but your saying that they want you to pay for the device before getting it, and it isn't a company but a person? I say...

NO WAY

Solution