c55d-a5382 toshiba satellite

jd_3__

Prominent
Apr 13, 2017
ive tried that f2 bios but it didnt work i want to know if i can download a new windows software on a flashdrive and put it in my toshiba laptop that says no bootable device

Solution
Some Toshiba laptops have been known to use the F1 key to get into BIOS but it might also be the Escape or Delete keys.

You could also try F12 to bring up the boot menu. It's possible the machine is trying to boot from the wrong drive and using F12, you can select the right one..
Some Toshiba laptops have been known to use the F1 key to get into BIOS but it might also be the Escape or Delete keys.

You could also try F12 to bring up the boot menu. It's possible the machine is trying to boot from the wrong drive and using F12, you can select the right one..

Solution
I don't do facetime and you wouldn't like the face anyway.

If there's a spare power connector and a spare SATA cable in your PC , your laptop hard disk will work in there. It's such a lightweight, it can rest on something so you don't need to fix it in.

So long as it shows up in the list of drives and disks in My Computer, take a note ofteh drive letter then poress your Windows key and R together and in the Run box, type
cmd
then hit Enter. At the Command Prompt in the black form, type
chkdsk x: /r
where x is the letter of the laptop's drive.

Hit Enter and the process will take some time checking the disk and using the /r switch, trying to fix any errors it finds.