Calendar-Outlook Synchronize HELPPPP

parveenkaur

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
I need serious help, I am trying to synchronize calendar in android (Splanner or Google Calendar) with Outlook( using imap) on laptop. When an event is entered on phone, the event will pop up with in outlook calendar on pc or even other calendar programs in Windows 10 will be fine.
This is for my boss and I have been looking solutions forever.

Help!!

Solution
Well, you can add an app to the phone that will allow for syncing the info to the google account, which then you should be able to sync it to outlook. If this is what you are looking to do that is.

I personally like an app called "aCalendar". You can find it on Google Play. They have a free and a paid version. The paid obviously has more features, but they have the free so you can check it out and see if it is what you are looking for. There are probably quite a few more apps that can do this as well.
Well, you can add an app to the phone that will allow for syncing the info to the google account, which then you should be able to sync it to outlook. If this is what you are looking to do that is.

I personally like an app called "aCalendar". You can find it on Google Play. They have a free and a paid version. The paid obviously has more features, but they have the free so you can check it out and see if it is what you are looking for. There are probably quite a few more apps that can do this as well.

Solution

Todd_38

Prominent
Feb 14, 2017
It has been years from outlook 2007 to 2016 and Microsoft still does not integrate CalDAV, CardDAV, Google Calendar,Gmail's contacts and Google Tasks into Outlook. Before 8/1/2014, I was happy with Google Calendar Sync. Then, Google discontinued this software and I had a tough time not until I found EVO Collaborator for Outlook. It is quite useful to sync my Google Calendar, contacts and tasks with Outlook. Yet, I got reminding "ding" sound when new mail arrives at my Gmail mailbox. It is like a push mail mechanism by Gmail push notification.I guess you can give it a try.

parveenkaur

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016