California Gets Heritage Status for Flag on Moon

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]FlamingGerbil[/nom]Last time I checked, America and especially california do not own the moon. I hope some Russian chap goes and nicks the flag just to piss them off.[/citation]
It's a symbol and a peice of history.
Hell, build a damned base for the UN on the moon around the flag. But do not remove the flag.
I'm Canadian, and I hate the look of the American flag, but I would never do such a thing (unless, of course, I was drunk and pissed off at Obama again).

The world needs symbols, especially in times as these.

The Eiffel Tower isn't Canadian, should I go destroy it? It's a beautiful piece of history that I'm happy exists, even though I will never likely see it in person.
[citation][nom]kato128[/nom]One of these days methinks they should point hubble at the moon and photograph the landing site to shut these moon landing conspiracy nuts up for good...[/citation]
=D

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
[citation][nom]the_krasno[/nom]That would be more hilarious if he replaced it with a sign that reads "I CAPTURED YOUR FLAG, REDBLUWHITE TEAM!"[/citation]
All your base are belong to us!

Platypus

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
[citation][nom]blackmancer[/nom]fuckin dickhead yanks, think they fuckin own everything....try focusing on getting your own country in order first[/citation]Harry Reid, is that you!?

Status
Not open for further replies.