Can games run on this decently?

TristanChaylee

Commendable
Oct 10, 2016
are this specs good enough to play games at med to high setting I really really want to play witcher 3 can I run it on this pc?

Mobo: gigabyte F2A68HM-S1
Proc: AMD A8 Keveri 7600 3.1ghz
Ram: 8gb 1866 HyperX Black ( 1x )
Gpu: 2gb 128bit DDR3 sapphire (HDMI/DVI/VGA)
HDD:1TB
Case: fortress cassing with 700watts generic PSU

Solution

Its not good enough to play any game at medium to high, you'll be around low to maybe medium, but definitely not for Witcher 3.

The GPU you are missing what the exact model is, but based on the specs you did post, it very likely is not be enough to even run that game.

nexusrev

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016
I'd say upgrade your GPU, and if you can also your CPU. Other than that, i say its fine for running newer games at medium settings. Low settings as it is

Maarsch

Honorable
Sep 14, 2012
No

For Witcher 3:
The CPU is good enough
For GPU the minimum requirements is AMD 7870. The 7870 beats the R7 250 integrated in that CPU. So you do not meet the official minimum requirements of the game.

You can probably run the game, as minimum reqs tend to be conservative, but playing "at med to high settings" will not be possible on this machine.

Whether you can play other games, you'll have to check each game individually.

Rogue Leader

Distinguished

Its not good enough to play any game at medium to high, you'll be around low to maybe medium, but definitely not for Witcher 3.

The GPU you are missing what the exact model is, but based on the specs you did post, it very likely is not be enough to even run that game.

Solution