Question Can I get a VPN that won't be recognized by Google?

Jan 18, 2024
Can I get a VPN that doesn't get rejected by Google accounts? I mean a VPN that won't be recognized by Google so Google won't ask me for my phone number? I am not going to tell them my phone number. And, Google does not accept any virtual phone numbers. Google always requires a phone number if VPN is used to open or/and using a Google Account later. So, can I get a constant/steady/stable/fixed/settled VPN that won't be recognized by Google?

Last edited:

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Sorry, but no one makes you use Google and their services. There are others. What you originally asked about can be done, to some extent, by the choices you make. However, you can't completely erase all of your tracks if you maintain a personal presence on the 'Net, from any service.

If you don't like Google. Use a different search engine, mail provider, etc.

Jan 18, 2024

Do you really think that NORDVPN cannot be identified by Google? Google Accounts hate VPNs. Or not?

I clarified my intent here plus I provided the example here. But it was deleted because: Politics.
P.S.: Google is so big that it has no alternative.

USAFRet

Illustrious

Do you really think that NORDVPN cannot be identified by Google? Google Accounts hate VPNs. Or not?

I clarified my intent here plus I provided the example here. But it was deleted because: Politics.
P.S.: Google is so big that it has no alternative.
There is a NordVPN app in the Google PlayStore.
There is a NordVPN extension for Chrome.

So they know about each other. A lot.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Even if Google (or any other provider) was unaware of a particular VPN at any given time, it would eventually know about it. VPNs are not what people believe them to be. They don't make you an untraceable ghost, just ask folks still served with DMCA violations.

If you are going to use Google accounts, you are going to have to follow their rules. Is the concern that Google will know your physical whereabouts? What is the actual concern?

Jan 18, 2024
Even if Google (or any other provider) was unaware of a particular VPN at any given time, it would eventually know about it. VPNs are not what people believe them to be. They don't make you an untraceable ghost, just ask folks still served with DMCA violations.

If you are going to use Google accounts, you are going to have to follow their rules. Is the concern that Google will know your physical whereabouts? What is the actual concern?
The problem is that Google doesn't follow its own rules. There are many people who followed the Google's rules but were attacked by Google only because Google doesn't follow its own rules. We could discuss this endlessly but this is not the topic here. The topic of this thread is:

Can I get a VPN that doesn't get rejected by Google accounts? I mean a VPN that won't be recognized by Google so Google won't ask me for my phone number?

DMCA is not an issue as my VPNs are outside the 14 Eyes Alliance.

I am not going to intend to violate copyrights but I need it to be free to have freedom of speech. This human right is banned on Google Accounts when you say a political view which Google does not like, regardless of whether you think otherwise.

Yes, my concern is my physical security. I do not want any persecution of my person just because my political views.

My physical security will be secured by VPNs which are outside 14 Eyes Alliance.

But I need such VPNs which are not get rejected by Google accounts. I mean a VPN that won't be recognized by Google so Google won't ask me for my phone number.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
The problem is that Google doesn't follow its own rules. There are many people who followed the Google's rules but were attacked by Google only because Google doesn't follow its own rules. We could discuss this endlessly but this is not the topic here. The topic of this thread is:

Can I get a VPN that doesn't get rejected by Google accounts? I mean a VPN that won't be recognized by Google so Google won't ask me for my phone number?

DMCA is not an issue as my VPNs are outside the 14 Eyes Alliance.

I am not going to intend to violate copyrights but I need it to be free to have freedom of speech. This human right is banned on Google Accounts when you say a political view which Google does not like, regardless of whether you think otherwise.

Yes, my concern is my physical security. I do not want any persecution of my person just because my political views.

My physical security will be secured by VPNs which are outside 14 Eyes Alliance.

But I need such VPNs which are not get rejected by Google accounts. I mean a VPN that won't be recognized by Google so Google won't ask me for my phone number.
Good luck finding what you are looking for. This seems a bit excessive, but to each his own. Be well.

Feb 4, 2024
Can I get a VPN that doesn't get rejected by Google accounts? I mean a VPN that won't be recognized by Google so Google won't ask me for my phone number? I am not going to tell them my phone number. And, Google does not accept any virtual phone numbers. Google always requires a phone number if VPN is used to open or/and using a Google Account later. So, can I get a constant/steady/stable/fixed/settled VPN that won't be recognized by Google?
I don't think it is possible as Google is the biggest search engine and will know if your ip suddenly changes.