Can I hide contacts in Viber? I have a very jealous woman and if she sees female friends she will think I am having secret lov

SpecialDoc

Estimable
Nov 25, 2015
My problem is that there does not appear to be a way to hide contacts in viber. Just like whatsap. This is a problem for me. Actually, mobile phones have caused couples to break up as one or the other starts to wrongly believe that one of them is having a secret affair when there are female/male contacts appearing on the page. It would be far better if there was a way to hide contacts. I know that this can be done with certain programs e.g. hike.

If you girlfriend/wife thinks you are having an affair just because there are women in your contacts, you have a lot more issues with the relationship with this person rather than finding a way to hide the contacts. Contact the app support and check with them.

Best suggestion would be to find someone not as crazy to date.

Inachu

Honorable
Nov 1, 2012
Women are strange when it comes to other women. I once had a girlfriend who had a blind sister and she wanted to introduce me to her and because she is blind she wanted me to hold her hand as we walked around. She had to leave and so I kept holding her sisters hands then then when she was 50 yards away she instantly go jealous and slapped me for holding her hands and her blind sister laughed at me.

Enough of that so I broke up with her.........