Can I hook a old tv up with only yellow and white to a dvd player

If you get a DVD player with AV outputs then yes. Most will only have HDMI but the ones at the very lowest price range will have RCA outputs. There will be two for audio. Use one of them.
Blue Ray players will only have HDMI outputs so you would need to get an HDMI to AV adapter.

If you get a DVD player with AV outputs then yes. Most will only have HDMI but the ones at the very lowest price range will have RCA outputs. There will be two for audio. Use one of them.
Blue Ray players will only have HDMI outputs so you would need to get an HDMI to AV adapter.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
Z Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 9
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Solved! The dvd player has yellow white and red chords.. and wholes ..but no hdmi slot & the sanyo flat screen tv only has red whole
Solved! Plug in a DVD player using the white yellow and red to white blue and green
I have a samsung smart TV has no analog outputs and I have an LG DVD player only has the red white and yellow analog outputs c
How do i connect my vcr player with only white and yellow connectors to a tcl roku tv
How do I hook up my red yellow and white to my Philips DVD player that has yellow red white orange green and blue
Can I hook up a dvd player to a roku tv red yellow and white
I have a RCA Flat screen and Toshiba DVD player and surround sound box and the cable with red, yellow,& white plug ins on bot
M trying to connect my DVD/VCR player to my HDTV. Have tried both red, white, & yellow connecters & the the yellow, blue, gr
Trying to hook up LG DVD player with yellow white and red plugs into a Vizio flat screen with only green blue and red Outlets
I have old school tv and trying to hook up dvd player tv only has yellow and white components and has game mode. I cant figure
I have the red, yellow and white hooked up to my dvd player to my sanyo tv. What do i do next?
My DVD player is hooked up with red and white and yellow on DVD and TV not getting a picture
I am trying to connect my old Pioneer DV-383 DVD player to my Samsung smart TV using yellow, white and red cables, not working
How can i connect my lg dvd player to my vizio smart tv the lg dvd player comes with the red, white and yellow cords which i c
How can i connect phillips stereo with speakers that has red white and yellow cords to my samsung blu ray player.
how do I hook up a 3 wire (red, white & yellow) DVD player to my Element 5 wire (red, white, green, blue & red) new LED TV?
How do I connect a regular DVD player with yellow white and red cords to my tv that has only blue red green connections
I'm having trouble connecting my DVD player to my tv. I have red yellow white connectors. When ever I put my tv on and I press
Have new Samsung smart tv. When I connect it to an older Toshiba DVD/VHS player with the yellow-red-white connectors, I get a
My Samsung TV has red-white-red-blue-green coponent input RCA jacks while my RCA stereo VHS player has only red-white- yellow

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS