Mar 14, 2019
I am looking at buying a Dell Latitude E7450 Core i7-5600U 2.60GHz 8GB 256GB to play GTA 4.

The graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce 840M.

Visuals and speed matter to me but I don't have much money! (I'm not really Bruno Mars!) and the specs above are affordable (£300 cost) - could it run GTA 4 on medium settings? Huge thanks for your advice in advance.

I should add that if there is a laptop / specs you can recommend that costs a LITTLE more (my budget is £340) and ALSO would allow me to play GTA 5 on medium settings, that would be amazing.

Mar 14, 2019
Thank you everyone for your replies. I am now desperately trying to find a laptop on Ebay.co.uk that allows me to play GTA 4 and GTA 5 at medium settings for graphics because, as I say, the graphics are really important to me.

Any suggestions are gratefully received. I do have a PS3 (with a broken controller) that I could get fixed but although I have a smart TV I am not happy to pay for a TV package because I literally never watch TV! So that option is closed to me.

I also have a very old Macbook Pro 2011 (2 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon HD 6490M 256 MB, Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB). Presumably there's nothing I can do to get this to play those games given it's an Apple.