Can i replace this broken speaker with this one?

Solution
You can tell a lot by the magnet size.
Although the speaker themselves may be the same diameter, the first one's large magnet indicates to me it's designed for bass and low end, whereas the second speaker with the small magnet would be more for high ends, no bass

dudio

Admirable
You can tell a lot by the magnet size.
Although the speaker themselves may be the same diameter, the first one's large magnet indicates to me it's designed for bass and low end, whereas the second speaker with the small magnet would be more for high ends, no bass

Solution

bigpinkdragon286

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2012
Can't tell with pictures alone since the specs aren't visible. If your new speaker has resistance that is equal to or greater than the speaker it's replacing, it should be safe for the amplifier. If the speaker can handle the same amount of power or more than the speaker it's replacing, it should be at least as safe for the new speaker as the old, but we have no idea if you had too weak of a speaker connected to too much output power, and that's why your old speaker died.

As dudio mentioned, expect the sound from the speaker to be different, unless it matches the specifications of the old one pretty closely.

Unlikely that the two speakers have the same specs. Magnet is very different in size too. If they both have the same cone material they will be closer than if one is paper and the other plastic.
If both speakers have the same ohm rating then you can't hurt anything by trying it. If this is a stereo pair then you should replace the same speaker in both. They have to match in sound to work correctly in stereo.