Question Can i use a broken laptop but working screen as a second monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2020
Hi i have a broken laptop but the screen still worked so i wanted to know is there a way that i can connect the laptop screen to my PC as a second monitor?

Deciplox

Great
Dec 8, 2020
Hi i have a broken laptop but the screen still worked so i wanted to know is there a way that i can connect the laptop screen to my PC as a second monitor?

if the base of the laptop works fine, then the answer is yes you can use it with a monitor. The monitor depends on available ports. Thanks

Dec 14, 2020
if the base of the laptop works fine, then the answer is yes you can use it with a monitor. The monitor depends on available ports. Thanks
thank you but i wanted to use only the screen of the laptop not the laptop itself.
i want to connect the laptop screen to a pc and use the laptop screen as a second monitor

Deciplox

Great
Dec 8, 2020
thank you but i wanted to use only the screen of the laptop not the laptop itself.
i want to connect the laptop screen to a pc and use the laptop screen as a second monitor

oh right, you cant use it as an extra monitor. However you can use it to simply mirror your screen (make a larger desktop technically)

Status
Not open for further replies.