Can i watch tv on my android phn with out having myservice or internet

Solution
You can get one of those dedicated TV phones. They use an Antenna to receive signal and you can watch TV for free.

Update: Apparently there is also some Antennae sold separately which you can connect to your android via micro USB

Math Geek

Estimable
Herald
since those are the only 2 ways to get a signal to the phone, i'd say the answer is an easy no.

either a data signal from the phone company or wifi is needed for the phone to talk to any service. you'll need one or the other to be able to be able to watch any stream on the phone.

Seyed22Shaheen

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017
You can get one of those dedicated TV phones. They use an Antenna to receive signal and you can watch TV for free.

Update: Apparently there is also some Antennae sold separately which you can connect to your android via micro USB

Solution

Seyed22Shaheen

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017

No, tuning is done by some kind of box like thingy containing the circuitry which directly connects to an android phone via Micro USB and the antenna go into the end of that box

Corwin65

Estimable
Nov 2, 2015

Exactly, he would need a tuner.

Seyed22Shaheen

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017

Let me clear this up, the Tv "antenna" for Android phone is sold WITH the Tuner and the Antenna together as a set. You dont have to purchase it separately.

Corwin65

Estimable
Nov 2, 2015

Ok now It makes sense.