Can my stylo 2 phone stream to my smart TV and how.

Apr 2, 2018
I have a stylo 2 phone with unlimited data.. What i want to do is stream to my smart TV. Yes my TV has a app Netflix but do i need to buy a cord to do this.. I dont have internet. But heard i can. Please help. Not smart with this stuff at all. Lol.

Solution
There are actually a few ways you can do this, either stream from phone to TV or setup a WiFi hotspot from your phone and connect your TV to that and use the TV for Netflix.

Also keep in mind that many services now offer "unlimited" streaming but it's at a lower bit rate, usually they call it DVD quality which is two steps under HD.
Strange you have a smart TV yet you don't have internet access - - rather pointless having a smart TV then, don't you think?
Netflix requires internet access so I don't know how you are managing to use that.

Anyhow, for streaming video from phone to TV see this article from Verizon:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/articles/how-to-watch-videos-from-your-phone-on-your-tv/

There are actually a few ways you can do this, either stream from phone to TV or setup a WiFi hotspot from your phone and connect your TV to that and use the TV for Netflix.

Also keep in mind that many services now offer "unlimited" streaming but it's at a lower bit rate, usually they call it DVD quality which is two steps under HD.

Solution