Can not pair bluetooth transmitter to new headphone.

Aug 26, 2018
I buy new headphone with Models and brands alike my old one. A bluetooth transmitter can not pairing to new headphone but it still can pairing my old headphone.

I try to resetting bluetooth transmitter follow this step.
Please switch the mode (switch to RX, then switch back to TX ) after it is turned off for 5 seconds and reset your headphones or speakers, then restart:

1. Place Bluetooth headphone/speaker in "Pair Mode" and within 3 feet of the transmitter firstly.

2. Press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds (LED flashes blue slowly) and tap twice to enter pairing mode (LED flashes red and blue alternately).

3. The two devices would connect with each other automatically, the Blue LED stays solid.

4. Connect the transmitter into your non-Bluetooth devices like TV or iPod, the audio would be transmitted to your stereo!

But it not working. It still can not detect new headphone.
Help me please.

Wireless_Bluetooth_Transmitter_Receiver_Stereo_Audio_Music_Adapter_10_500x500.jpg

Aug 26, 2018

I thing it same version of bluetooth. (V4.2 both of transmitter and headphone)

Aug 26, 2018

I can pairing new headphone with samsung J7, but can not pairing to bluetooth transmitter. So confuse.
thank for help me.

Aug 26, 2018

How to check a version of bluetooth? I try to connect to computer with usb port but it not anything happened. (It has only specification from website to display v4.2)

Aug 26, 2018

The instructions is display bluetooth v4.2.