Solved! Can this TV be repaired?

Solution
You can try to push the frame near the white cloud and have a look if the picture is changing for the better or worse.

Eventually you will have to disassemble the frame to get to the problematic spot.
Horizontal lines are usually panel related. The white cloud could be related to a transport damage, a push to the panel or similar
If this is a panel issue, it wouldn´t be repairable

(A T-CON board issue usually creates vertically lines from top to bottom.)

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2019
Horizontal lines are usually panel related. The white cloud could be related to a transport damage, a push to the panel or similar
If this is a panel issue, it wouldn´t be repairable

(A T-CON board issue usually creates vertically lines from top to bottom.)
Thanks for the reply, @helpstar! Is there any test I could do to see if it is panel related? Thanks!

Oct 20, 2019
You can try to push the frame near the white cloud and have a look if the picture is changing for the better or worse.

Eventually you will have to disassemble the frame to get to the problematic spot.

Thanks @helpstar . Tried pushing the frame and observed no change.
The TV was fine up until last week, and I did not touch it ever since it was installed over a year ago. So not likely a transport issue. The horizontal lines are stagnant and not prominent. The white cloud really interferes with watching. Any suggestions how I can troubleshoot?