Question Can window 10 apps notification wake up the laptop screen display from sleep mode?

Apr 21, 2019
Hi,

Currently, I am doing some research on how to wake up my laptop screen display from sleep mode by using email notification or other window apps notifications. I am using window 10 Pro and I have tried using outlook notification to wake up my laptop screen display from sleep mode but did not work. My plan is when someone sends me an email to my outlook desktop, the notification (from outlook or any other apps) will appear and wake the screen display if my laptop is in sleep mode. So, I want to know is it possible to do that?

Regards,
Aoyama

Thunderbird gives me an audible message when any of my e-mail accounts receives a new message. I doubt Outlook can do that but if it can, you should hear that message without changing any sound or w ake-upsettings.

Apr 21, 2019
Thunderbird gives me an audible message when any of my e-mail accounts receives a new message. I doubt Outlook can do that but if it can, you should hear that message without changing any sound or w ake-upsettings.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I will try and update back if it works to solve my problem.

TRENDING THREADS