Can't get games to open on new smart tab do I need to download something

What games are your referring to? Games preinstalled on the device? Games you downloaded and installed on the device? Games played online through the browser?

Also, what do you mean won't open? Nothing happens? You get a message saying something (if so what message)?

A bit more details are needed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Leeigh Android Tablets 1
1 Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 3
S Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 2
G Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question Game download
Solved! In freez a Samsung 4tsblet that is stuck on a game
My next book 10 tablet keeps freezing in the middle of the games how do I fix that
Solved! Where exactly do I go on my Samsung tablet to fix a problem on getting booted off when I try to play one of my games, I'm new
Mystery video game music playing in the background on my tablet
How to retrieve deleted games from rca tablet
Every time I get on a certain game say Roblox or dragon city it will power itself off and back on but if get on say clash of c
my RCA tablet brings up a game screen every time I turn it on. How do I get rid of it?
Can't download game
Can't get my rca tablet to reset got a game on it poping up forgot the password to that game
how can i put my games on the sd card
What is the Game Center ID?
My rca tablet won't let me pull down the top screen to see my wifi things an if I get on an game it won't let me get off the g
My 10.1 Samsung is set on auto rotate, but the Word game will not.
"Can't open file" for non play store games on my tablet, Any help?
How do you set download games from Google play directly to SD card and then transfer it to Pandigital Novel tablet?
My Nextbook Ares 8A tablet is fully charged, but turns off after less than five minutes of playing a game.
How can I install games from playstore directly to external storage
I have a wild game innovations sd card viewer and when i hit the thing to view the photos it freezes and wont let me see them
I have WiFi on my Nextbook tablet but it won't let certain games download it just sits on the screen

ASK THE COMMUNITY