can't listen audio clearly from inbuilt speakers

shivamthaman23

Estimable
Feb 7, 2016
i can hear clear sound from headphones as well as external speaker but can't listen clearly from in built speakers. is it hardware or software problem

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in identifying the issue if it's the speaker itself that has the problem.
- Start by uninstalling/reinstalling the sound card driver.
- Open Device Manager and uninstall the Sound driver.
- Once uninstalled reboot your laptop and it should reinstall the driver automatically.
- If it will not install, download and install the latest sound card driver from the manufacturers site.
- After installing the latest driver do observe if the sound would be a lot better.
- If it doesn't solve the problem then it's the built in speaker itself that is faulty.

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in identifying the issue if it's the speaker itself that has the problem.
- Start by uninstalling/reinstalling the sound card driver.
- Open Device Manager and uninstall the Sound driver.
- Once uninstalled reboot your laptop and it should reinstall the driver automatically.
- If it will not install, download and install the latest sound card driver from the manufacturers site.
- After installing the latest driver do observe if the sound would be a lot better.
- If it doesn't solve the problem then it's the built in speaker itself that is faulty.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Laptop Tech Support 0
Akram Sidena Laptop Tech Support 2
Dodger X Laptop Tech Support 0
F Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 0
K Laptop Tech Support 0
E Laptop Tech Support 1
shim24 Laptop Tech Support 0
Linda Shrum Laptop Tech Support 2
H Laptop Tech Support 4
X Laptop Tech Support 9