Cash handling app

Chelle0205

Estimable
Aug 2, 2015
Hi everybody I am asking for my kids they are wanting to get there first jobs and are a little worried about using a cash register as in giving the change. Is there any apps that you get a virtual register and they give you a amount and you have to select what notes and coins you would give back and they tell you if it's correct ? and it builds up your skill level so you can get faster and more confident. Any help would be great.

Solution
Just practice at home, it would take 2 people but maybe make a ton of flash cards with different prices then pick out a bunch of easy to handle and distinguish foods or items and have them hand in items, use your phone as a calculator (because I doubt you'll want to go buy a scanner :p), add up the items or item, and give the proper change, then have them check to see if you were correct.

DaronMal

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2013
Just practice at home, it would take 2 people but maybe make a ton of flash cards with different prices then pick out a bunch of easy to handle and distinguish foods or items and have them hand in items, use your phone as a calculator (because I doubt you'll want to go buy a scanner :p), add up the items or item, and give the proper change, then have them check to see if you were correct.

Solution