Question Charging issues with my Metabox Laptop

May 8, 2020
I have a Metabox PA70HP-G, for a couple months now I've been having charging issues where my laptop is losing power even though it is plugged in. Initially it would only happen when I was gaming, but now it's happening even when it's sitting idle. As I'm still under warranty, I've been emailing Metabox back and forth about what could be causing the issues and how I can fix them. I have sent my laptop into them to be fixed twice now, the first time they cleaned the dust out and replaced the thermal paste thinking that overheating might be causing the problems. They sent the laptop back and the problems persisted. They also sent a replacement adaptor, however that didn't solve it. Last week I sent my laptop in and they said that the issue was with the battery and I had to pay for a replacement to be fitted. They then sent the laptop back and the issues are still happening. I am currently waiting on an email from them, but as the weekend is coming up, they won't reply for another 3-4 days.

TL ; DR
My Metabox PA70HP-G Laptop is losing power despite being plugged in, although it does appear to be charging while the laptop is off (at least for now). I'm still under warranty, so I've sent my laptop in twice now, although the issues are still happening. Overheating is not the cause, I got a replacement adaptor and it's still happening, Metabox has replaced the battery and it's still happening. Any ideas on what the issue could be? Any possible solutions would also be appreciated.

May 8, 2020
Sounds like it's a flaw in their laptop nothing you can fix on your own.
Yea, I also just checked my warranty and it looks like it ended 2 days ago. Since they’ve failed multiple times to actually fix the issues I’ve been having, I’m gonna call them tomorrow asking them to supply a replacement laptop. This has been going on since February and I also need my laptop for university. It’s just getting ridiculous at this point.