cheap gaming laptops

Khaled walid

Commendable
Oct 16, 2016

It's good but the hard drive is dead if there in it 1tb HDD will be the best but tnx for replay

Oliver_21

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016

At that price the best option is a 960M not a 950M or you can wait for the 1050 to come to laptops

Khaled walid

Commendable
Oct 16, 2016

VGA is very good I mean the hard drive is too low if there a copy with higher hard drive I will be happy

Stryker99909

Commendable
Oct 4, 2016
If you buy a gaming laptop at that price you're going to end up with a piece of garbage with bad cooling. Just by a normal consumer grade laptop or at best a used gaming laptop or business laptop like a ThinkPad of some sort l.

The OP is looking for a laptop for at most $600.

The least expensive new laptop with a GTX 960m that I am aware of is the Dell Inspiron 15 i7559 for $780 and comes with a 1TB HDD.

If you know of a new or used laptop with a GTX 960m for $600 or less, then perhaps you should provide a link. Also, the OP is apparently trying to find a laptop with a SSD as well. I think it would be difficult to find a laptop with a nVidia 940mx and SSD in that price range... unless Acer has a model.

Oliver_21

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834154112R&cm_re=gtx_960m-_-34-154-112R-_-Product

There are a few you haven't searched enough you only think of the dell inspiron because it's the most popular budget gaming laptop but that doesn't mean it's the cheapest one search again

Oliver_21

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016

You don't know what you are talking about either

not all the cheap laptops have to be bad laptops there are plenty of models from asus, dell, msi that offer really good models overall for really affordable prices.

It goes without saying that you cannot expect premium models but cooling has nothing to do with price all brands have mistakes even in 2 thousand dollar laptops

The Dell Inspiron 15 i7559 is the cheapest new laptop with the GTX 960m that I am aware of which is not refurbished, used or open box. The following is Newegg's policy on Open Box items. Basically they may not include all accessories that a new laptop will have. Additionally, no warranty info is provided which is a strong indication that open box items do not come with any warranty. The buyer only has a 30 day window to return the laptop for a refund / replacement.

https://kb.newegg.com/Article/Index/12/3?id=1745#2

Open Box Product

Open Box merchandise are products that have been purchased and delivered to other customers, and then returned to Newegg. Open Box products are sold considerably under cost. Newegg tests Open Box products for basic functionality only. Due to the varying quality of products returned to Newegg, Newegg makes every attempt to supply the original accessories for Open Box products. However, regardless of what the product description says, Newegg only guarantees that you will receive the product itself, accessories may or may not be included. Bear in mind that your open box product may not contain cables, adaptors, manuals, CDs, drivers, fans, etc. Additionally, the product may exhibit cosmetic imperfections as a result of its having been previously opened. Newegg will not send you any missing accessory, even if the accessory is required in order to properly make use of all the product’s advertised functions. While Newegg does not like to discourage sales, please purchase open box products only if you know how to deal with potential missing accessories.