Cheaper Touchscreens Made Of Carbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

eberleeeee

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2009
Finally someone is doing something with carbon-nanotubes!! Now if only they can figure out a way to use them in rechargeable batteries.

maestintaolius

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]sirmorluk[/nom]"polyethylenterephthalate" say that 3 times fast.[/citation]
Very easily, considering its used for liners in almost everything we make. Generally we just call it PET though.

robd007

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2006
[citation][nom]someguynamedmatt[/nom]...and I can guarantee you that companies are still going to charge the same price to rip you off of even more money.[/citation]

i know right! that shit pisses me off...

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
yea casue r and d is free and they should make everythign super cheap just for you guys... look if you don't want to pay for it don't, less demand.

you're probably the same peopel who (just as an example as i would never own an apple product) bring up that an iphone 4 costs less than 15 bucks to make .. when you're using flawed logic as its about 13 bucks to assemble but the parts cost is about $188 bucks... they still make a good profit but hey they mark it up make profit from those willing to pay it, if you aren't willign to pay for somethign don't bitch about it , if you are willing to pay for it... still don't bitch about it

G

http://antiqueoperatingsystems.groups.live.com/
AntiqueOperatingSystems@groups.live.com
Graphene carbon surface layers will work also. They must be insulated with polyvynilcloride;
good old electrical tape .

Status
Not open for further replies.