China Bans the Beating of Internet Addicts

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PodSix

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2009
"Such regulation is likely in response to the death of a 15-year-old boy, who was beat to death at an internet addiction camp in southern China's Guangxi region."

yeah, but what they didn't tell you is that it was by a Chinese official.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
The picture even gave me a chuckle. That was a funny episode of South Park.
PS, We have allot of people here in the US that we can send to China for some beatings, ones that really deserve it. Instead we give them TV, gyms, food, clean clothes, etc, all on the tax payer dime.

G

"China Bans the Beating of Internet Addicts", starts shooting them instead; it's easier that way...

dainsane1

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2008
[citation][nom]Uncle Meat[/nom]Great. So how am I supposed to get the kid off the damn computer now?[/citation]

two words "Shocky monkey"

tanderskey

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2009
last i heard the CN govt still picks someone once a year, brings em to a public bridge, has them kneel and fires a bullet into the back of their face. if youre lucky enough to live in China you know that the govt isnt just another squinty-eyed friend with small hands making helpful suggestions like "please dont beat the addicts" ... the CN govt is also your owner.

gravitygirl

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
ROFLMAO. I nearly backsnorted my quesadilla Tandersky. Not sure why some unlucky citizen getting shot struck me as so funny but I'm in tears of laughter over here.

Okay, I know, it was when you described where he was being shot.

Darkly hilarious.

G

Maybe the patient got his WoW account
taken away from him and started doing PvP in the clinic. Unfortunately, the attendant got a crit.

Status
Not open for further replies.