Chinese Company Copies Google; Makes 'Goojje'

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goojje just got hacked, it has not stopped using it orignal URL. It is for fun, it seems people are just too serious.

www.firheals.com

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]edilee[/nom]China is one big country of pirates. ARGH![/citation]
I always imagined pirates as a bunch of French, English, Spanish and African dudes in the Caribbean stealing loot, not a bunch of Asians stealing logo's. =D

seantm

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2010
Oh no what could this lead too....
2014: Google Declares War on China
2015: Google Bot Nets Destroy Chinese Infrastructure.
2016: Google Mercenaries Take Beijing.
2017: Google removes "dont be evil" motto. Uses black market Soviet nukes.
2018: Google Declares Victory.
2020: Google Renames China GLand.

yohoexpo

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
why google's worried? such a big company, goojje's only a message forum platform....additionally,what's the criteria of copy? goojje can not use GOO letters?????

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]jay236[/nom]I'm so embarrassed...here comes the stereotypical jokes against my ethnicity.[/citation]

Its not stereotypical, its factual...

G

True but you also forget to take into account as way of life catches up to western standards and they get higher salaries, you soon will lose that competitive edge then you will have 1 billion people not just the 300 million in US that are struggling in recession, So in effect it will be 3 times worse in China, may not happen for 20 years or 50 but eventually everything comes full circle, next boom will be India,then possibly Vietnam,wherever there is cheap labour

cheap labor? do you still have enough money to keep hiring cheap labor slave for you? fist usa bring jobs to Brazil, Mexico, some 3rd world country. and usa will pull out all their factory if they see these country getting better. you spent billions dollar to invent technology and you product these tech in china. they copy it in one night. that's why I call them smart. do they businese with you. but you can not control how you want them to do it. they are only businese partner. two way you can bring them down. WAR or Economy. because of your higher salaries that fuks you up so badly, average american get pay about 120-180 dollars perday. but can you prodcut more value than what you get pay? high USD currency strategy is not working anymore. russia, china, OPEC want to creat a new national money to replace the USD now, you think your money still worth to hold in hand? why the gold pirce rise so high but not the usD? and you talk about Vietnam. dont you know average Vietnamese hate america so much after vietnam war? india would do the same shit to usa like they chinese did it. let's be honest. what the usa want is more slave and chaos for the outside world. believe me or not. these 3rd world country is getting smart now. they see what you think. they dont respect the US policy anymore. at the end. america is a country that control by that 100 senators. and most of them are good businese man. no Patriotism in the state anymore.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
[citation][nom]mayne92[/nom]Haha...does this surprise anyone??? I'm sure their search-crawlers are nothing compared to Google's...[/citation]
Probably as good because sadly they probably stole the code.

bamslang

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2009
[citation][nom]jsesed[/nom]True but you also forget to take into account as way of life catches up to western standards and they get higher salaries, you soon will lose that competitive edge then you will have 1 billion people not just the 300 million in US that are struggling in recession, So in effect it will be 3 times worse in China, may not happen for 20 years or 50 but eventually everything comes full circle, next boom will be India,then possibly Vietnam,wherever there is cheap labourcheap labor? do you still have enough money to keep hiring cheap labor slave for you? fist usa bring jobs to Brazil, Mexico, some 3rd world country. and usa will pull out all their factory if they see these country getting better. you spent billions dollar to invent technology and you product these tech in china. they copy it in one night. that's why I call them smart. do they businese with you. but you can not control how you want them to do it. they are only businese partner. two way you can bring them down. WAR or Economy. because of your higher salaries that fuks you up so badly, average american get pay about 120-180 dollars perday. but can you prodcut more value than what you get pay? high USD currency strategy is not working anymore. russia, china, OPEC want to creat a new national money to replace the USD now, you think your money still worth to hold in hand? why the gold pirce rise so high but not the usD? and you talk about Vietnam. dont you know average Vietnamese hate america so much after vietnam war? india would do the same shit to usa like they chinese did it. let's be honest. what the usa want is more slave and chaos for the outside world. believe me or not. these 3rd world country is getting smart now. they see what you think. they dont respect the US policy anymore. at the end. america is a country that control by that 100 senators. and most of them are good businese man. no Patriotism in the state anymore.[/citation]

This was painful to read. There must be a ton of people who have english as a second languange posting here, becaues there are so many posts where it is literally difficult to understand wtf they are meaning.

If you honestly think a country who has the fastest growing GDP and largest population (maybe 2nd, haven't seen recent figure) in the world can keep paying their workers low wages, you're crazy. You mention 2 things that will bring down China, but you forgot the biggest. Revolution. And I guarantee you that it will come eventually if the country continues to exploit its population like it does.

Not to mention, with the interconnected economies of today, if one country suffers, they all suffer. China needs the US to keep buying their products just as the US needs China to keep buying tbills. China's currency is severly undervalued which is why they can keep their exports so high. Also remember, if the US goes down, China won't have us to copy anymore and then where does their "innovation" come from then?

G

"These chinese are like vultures and thieves. Shame on you!"

Yeah, and whites are the savior of all humankind. You're right though in blaming an entire society for a couple of rotten people. No, wait, I should take the same tone as you....

"These whites are all racists and hypocrites. Shame on you!"

You're a dumbass too TommySch. Both of you give new meaning to the word "ugly American"

And Jay, why should you be embarrassed? I wasn't embarrassed when the shootings occurred at Columbine HS or when Timothy McVeigh bombed the FBI headquarters in Oklahoma. Screw these uneducated red necks.

Nimmist

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2008
[citation][nom]seantm[/nom]Oh no what could this lead too....
2014: Google Declares War on China
2015: Google Bot Nets Destroy Chinese Infrastructure.
2016: Google Mercenaries Take Beijing.
2017: Google removes "dont be evil" motto. Uses black market Soviet nukes.
2018: Google Declares Victory.
2020: Google Renames China GLand.[/citation]
2021 Google discovers they conquered a copy of China

karenskym

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
[citation][nom]seantm[/nom]Oh no what could this lead too....2014: Google Declares War on China2015: Google Bot Nets Destroy Chinese Infrastructure.2016: Google Mercenaries Take Beijing.2017: Google removes "dont be evil" motto. Uses black market Soviet nukes.2018: Google Declares Victory.2020: Google Renames China GLand.[/citation]

You forgot the most important part of the timeline
2025: Skynet becomes self aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.