Solved! Coax wireless

Sep 30, 2019
Have a coax o/p (from dish) in my room, but TV is on the other side of the room. Is there a way to use wireless to o/p to tv? I can find wireless hdmi transmitters but nothing which does coax to coax..

Solution
No such animal. Run a cable.

yeppers, mr phile. be nice if there WERE a handy-dandy xmitter, tho'. used to be something called a RABBIT that allowed non-coax connections to TVs in other parts of your house via a wire pair, very unobtrusive. I had one, lost the remote, darn.

just...don't buy superduper coax, eh? that de-luxe, gold-plated, oxygen-free coax and speaker wire....is a myth. any old coax of the correct length will do fine.

OR... mmcool could just, like, move the TV....<grin>

ChicagoJammer

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2013
No such animal. Run a cable.

yeppers, mr phile. be nice if there WERE a handy-dandy xmitter, tho'. used to be something called a RABBIT that allowed non-coax connections to TVs in other parts of your house via a wire pair, very unobtrusive. I had one, lost the remote, darn.

just...don't buy superduper coax, eh? that de-luxe, gold-plated, oxygen-free coax and speaker wire....is a myth. any old coax of the correct length will do fine.

OR... mmcool could just, like, move the TV....<grin>

Solution