Solved! Como puedo recuperar la informacion d samsung s5 y paszrla a lg ls 206

Mar 7, 2018
Samsung 5callo d ezquina no se ve la panta lla. Pantalla murrta y quiero hacer un recovery. Pasar la informacion lg ls 206se puede o nooo
a

Solution
I am guessing here, as I don't really speak Spanish, but it sounds like you are trying to move the info from one phone to the other? Well if it is for apps, you can't move those. You would have to redownload and install them on the new device.

Now if you are talking files or contacts, then you can either save them to your SD card (if you have one) and then move the card into the new phone. You can also upload them to a google account and then download them from that account to the new phone.

Lastly, you can connect the old phone to a computer, via USB cord, and move whatever files and info you want to save, over to an empty folder on the computer. Then Disconnect that phone and connect the new phone via USB to the computer and copy...
I am guessing here, as I don't really speak Spanish, but it sounds like you are trying to move the info from one phone to the other? Well if it is for apps, you can't move those. You would have to redownload and install them on the new device.

Now if you are talking files or contacts, then you can either save them to your SD card (if you have one) and then move the card into the new phone. You can also upload them to a google account and then download them from that account to the new phone.

Lastly, you can connect the old phone to a computer, via USB cord, and move whatever files and info you want to save, over to an empty folder on the computer. Then Disconnect that phone and connect the new phone via USB to the computer and copy the files from the computer to the new phone.

Solution