Compatible 5.1 surround sound speakers wih VX2770smh

Conner Bosley

Honorable
Jun 15, 2013
Just wondering if anyone here has any suggestion on 5.1 surround sound speakers for the vx2770smh. Either that or high quality 2.1 speakers. Thanks in advance.

Conner Bosley

Honorable
Jun 15, 2013
Thing is, on the monitor i have a wiiu connected, a bluray player and my computer. But connecting the speakers to my computer will keep the tinny sound from the monitor for the wii u and bluray player. PrefferablyI would like a speaker system that could connect to the monitor, so the sound can be outputed from the 3 devices. If it can only drive 2 channel sound, ( presumably since the single 3.5mm headphone jack) then do you reccomend any cheap good quality 2.1 speakers that would be compatible ?

Thank you for the reply nukemaster

batuchka

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hmm since u have multiple sources and blu ray on the cards why not get a HDMI AVR? Not sure of your budget but a quality 2.1 set up for a start isn't a bad idea either rather than settling for a mediocre 5.1 ^^

nukemaster

Distinguished

I think this is a great option.

Even an inexpensive(not extremely cheap) receiver tends to be better than many computer speaker systems. With HDMI, you will get surround sound if you want it as well(you should also have some analog inputs as well for other devices.).