Computer networking question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2018
Can someone please help me with this question ? It’s a rough translation from Chinese to English. Question:using DNS, the end-to-end TCP/IP protocol communication to communication basic content to each packet packaging format and Internet communication subnet, such as communications equipment characteristics of the theory of knowledge, describe the Internet any two machines in the network communication process. What are the problems that need to be addressed in each step? (write a short essay of more than 800)

Deadromon

Estimable
Dec 27, 2015
Ok, I am assuming that you are a student of some sort, and I will try to understand the question (the translation is p bad)
Ok, to start off, I am going to put the question here

using DNS, the end-to-end TCP/IP protocol communication to communication basic content to each packet packaging format and Internet communication subnet, such as communications equipment characteristics of the theory of knowledge, describe the Internet any two machines in the network communication process. What are the problems that need to be addressed in each step? (write a short essay of more than 800)

So,
From what I can tell, though I am not sure at all considering the question is a mess. It wants you to describe the Internet as a whole, in scaled-down terms of 2 computers, and it wants you to address the way they communicate with each other and show this "theory of knowledge". And give it in terms of steps.

To be honest, I agree with @littlecholla
The question is almost unreadable in the current state. The answer I gave you is my best guess at what it can be asking.

Apr 19, 2018
Your questions in English are barely readable. If the original was in Chinese, a Google Translate could do a better job than that. Would you mind pasting the Chinese original text here? I am a CHS linguist and might be able to make a more comprehensible EN translation for your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.