Computer wont connect to internet, but WiFi is connected.

Tykringle

Commendable
Jan 28, 2017
I have a acer aspire one. It says its connected to WiFi but when I click on the internet explorer it starts to load, then quickly closes and says not found. What do I do?

Solution
That wouldn't be the internet not working. That would be a problem with your IE. You may want to try installing a different browser to test if you can get online with one of them. If you can, then you will need to try finding the problem with your IE.

In the end you may need to uninstall it and reinstall it, however I would first start with making sure it is up to date and also uninstalling any things you have added to the browser. Toolbars, etc.,

Also, try running some deep virus and malware scans of the system.
That wouldn't be the internet not working. That would be a problem with your IE. You may want to try installing a different browser to test if you can get online with one of them. If you can, then you will need to try finding the problem with your IE.

In the end you may need to uninstall it and reinstall it, however I would first start with making sure it is up to date and also uninstalling any things you have added to the browser. Toolbars, etc.,

Also, try running some deep virus and malware scans of the system.

Solution