Connect printer to laptop

sweetRMJ

Commendable
Nov 9, 2016
How can i connect my dell inspiron laptop 15-3552 to my hp photosmart c4780 all in one printer with no cd

Are you connecting it physically or via Wireless or Bluetooth? That will effect how it works. Also, most don't come with CDs for installation anymore. Since computers (most at least) have plug-n-play options for most devices, you should be able to connect it just fine.

If I remember correctly, as it is has been a while since I had an HP one, you should be able to go to the HP site and download the required software, drivers, etc. Yep, found it... if you go here... http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Photosmart-C4700-All-in-One-Printer-series/3794613/document/c02273853/ ... you should get what you need. :)

Are you connecting it physically or via Wireless or Bluetooth? That will effect how it works. Also, most don't come with CDs for installation anymore. Since computers (most at least) have plug-n-play options for most devices, you should be able to connect it just fine.

If I remember correctly, as it is has been a while since I had an HP one, you should be able to go to the HP site and download the required software, drivers, etc. Yep, found it... if you go here... http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Photosmart-C4700-All-in-One-Printer-series/3794613/document/c02273853/ ... you should get what you need. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Laptop Tech Support 1
lucasblack29 Laptop Tech Support 1
sulphur88 Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 3
miluti Laptop Tech Support 3
LifeIsAFairyTail93 Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
E Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 2
2 Laptop Tech Support 2