Connect wireless headphones to Nokia 8

Solution

Or a bluetooth transmitter. However, avoid the cheapo chinese ones - my experience has been that they have really bad ground-loop noise. If the price lines up better, you can buy a cheap chinese one, but you should also buy a "ground loop isolator" at the same time, as you may well need it.

As for bluetooth wireless, ones I may suggest looking at are the MPOW Swift available on Amazon. Relatively inexpensive, very highly rated (4.5* across some several thousand reviews) and they work well enough in my experience.

canadianvice

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2012

Or a bluetooth transmitter. However, avoid the cheapo chinese ones - my experience has been that they have really bad ground-loop noise. If the price lines up better, you can buy a cheap chinese one, but you should also buy a "ground loop isolator" at the same time, as you may well need it.

As for bluetooth wireless, ones I may suggest looking at are the MPOW Swift available on Amazon. Relatively inexpensive, very highly rated (4.5* across some several thousand reviews) and they work well enough in my experience.

Solution