connecting a sony sound bar to my tv with bluetooth

Jan 19, 2019
Hi i want to connect my tv wirelessly to a sound bar that has bluetooth facility on it my tv does not have bluetooth on it. i know i can buy a bluetooth transmitter to plug into my TV but how do i get the sound bar to recognise it as the sound bar does not have a screen or anything like that on it, just a button to start pairing .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 0
Seoxis Streaming Video & TVs 0
catchgarry Streaming Video & TVs 1
Spatzle Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 7
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question Trouble connecting projector to receiver and connecting laptop to receiver to stream video and sound to 5.1 speaker surround system
Question Sound bar makes noise when connected to tv
Question LG Smart TV no sound after connecting bluetooth transmitter
Question 7.1 Sound using Samsung One Connect 2019
Question Sound disappears from TV/receiver when connecting satellite box to TV
Question I need to connect my Firestick to a projector, but want the sound to come through my receiver.
I have sound bar connected to TV wirelessly, how do I connect my sky decoder and Video Player please?
Connecting Zvox sound bar to A/V receiver
Can't connect hdmi sound bar to get sound through sound bar
Solved! Want to connect lg wireless sound bar on a Mitsubishi tv
how to connect bluetooth speakers to sony KDL 40 D3000 tv and still have sound from tv speakers & headphones?
I have a element 43" smart tv what I can't figure out is how to connect my bfree suround sound Bluetooth speaker to my tv
When my phone is connected to tv I am using bluetooth for the sound which keeps cutting out when there is no dialogue sound
Can you connect a sound bar through Bluetooth got a Hitachi TV and a goodmans sound bar
Tcl55s401trying to connect my vizio subwoofer and sound bar to it,the only way I found to do this is thru bluetoothing my smar
LG TV connects to Bluetooth wireless headset - but no sound comes across
connect bluetooth AR2010 TV sound base to Emerson LC391EM3
Is it possible to connect a laptop who have bluetoth to my no bluetooth Samsung smart tv and I hear sound on my wireless bluet
I bought a creative bluetooth roar pro speaker to enhance the tv sound of LG smart TV. It cannot be connected as speaker only
Samsung smart connect via Bluetooth to a non Samsung sound bar

ASK THE COMMUNITY