Connecting headphones to a computer

Please help234

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017
Hi,

I’ve just got some new headphones which I want to connect to my computer. They are the Sennhieser rs 185. They are wireless and come with a transmitter, however the only outputs are digital and my computer has neither. Any way I can connect them to my computer with an adapter or something? Thanks in advance.

Wolfshadw

Splendid
Your headset should have come with a an RCA Audio cable (Red/White). You will need to purchase an adapter cable 3.5mm Stereo to RCA Audio and connect that to your PC.

Alternately, you could purchase and install a sound card for your PC that has Optical Audio out.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Splendid
Your headset should have come with a an RCA Audio cable (Red/White). You will need to purchase an adapter cable 3.5mm Stereo to RCA Audio and connect that to your PC.

Alternately, you could purchase and install a sound card for your PC that has Optical Audio out.

-Wolf sends

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Audio 1
P Audio 2
Chinu8763 Audio 6
I Audio 2
T Audio 1
G Audio 1
J Audio 5
C Audio 2
S Audio 1
M Audio 1
D Audio 1
A Audio 4
A Audio 2
B Audio 1
S Audio 2
D Audio 11
Z Audio 3
Z Audio 3
Z Audio 1
B Audio 6
Similar threads
Question Best way to connect headphone and speakers to pc
Question Connecting headphones via wire to Samsung Smart Curved TV
Question Getting no audio from headphone after connecting Asus Xonar DX sound card??
Question Connect 2 stereo output to 1 headphone
Question Sennheiser HD569 sound is fine when I connect headphones directly to my monitor, but with extension cord only when I hold the mic-button.
Solved! My tv (Lg 70” smart) has only one audio out. Can I connect analog headphones to this, then through a DAC and still get soun
How to connect SONY IF wireless headphones to ONKYO reliever
Solved! How can I connect my LG super uhd tv to my Panasonic headphones
Solved! How can i connect wireless headphones to my Samsung UN28M4500
What device is best for connecting wireless earphones to non Bluetooth PC and Phone(Nexus5)
Solved! how to connect my LG LED UHD 65UK6360PTE TV to Bose wireless 35 quiet comfort headphones
Solved! Connect speakers and headphones seperately
How do I connect BT headphones to my hitachi smart tv?
I have a kogan TV and have bought wireless headphones, it should be a easy connection but plugging in the side, no noise comes
Can I use headphones with my computer by connecting them through an mp3's headphones jack
How connect headphones to sound card??
Connecting headphones with a single audio/mic cord to desktop PC
Connecting Both Speakers and Headphones Behind Computer
Connecting two wireless headphones on the same computer
Help connecting my headphones

ASK THE COMMUNITY