Connecting headphones to a computer

Please help234

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017
Hi,

I’ve just got some new headphones which I want to connect to my computer. They are the Sennhieser rs 185. They are wireless and come with a transmitter, however the only outputs are digital and my computer has neither. Any way I can connect them to my computer with an adapter or something? Thanks in advance.

Wolfshadw

Splendid
Your headset should have come with a an RCA Audio cable (Red/White). You will need to purchase an adapter cable 3.5mm Stereo to RCA Audio and connect that to your PC.

Alternately, you could purchase and install a sound card for your PC that has Optical Audio out.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Splendid
Your headset should have come with a an RCA Audio cable (Red/White). You will need to purchase an adapter cable 3.5mm Stereo to RCA Audio and connect that to your PC.

Alternately, you could purchase and install a sound card for your PC that has Optical Audio out.

-Wolf sends

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Audio 0
E Audio 0
IshuAnuzz27 Audio 0
T Audio 0
tulumba Audio 0
TinyGaatZuipen Audio 3
K Audio 2
TheK0tYaRa Audio 2
W Audio 1
P Audio 2
Chinu8763 Audio 8
I Audio 2
T Audio 1
G Audio 1
S Audio 2
D Audio 11
Z Audio 3
Z Audio 3
Z Audio 1
B Audio 6
Similar threads
Question Question Traktor Audio 2 MK1 Soundcard single popping sound when turning on/off laptop and when connecting/disconnecting USB. Is it a normal behavior?
Question Microphone in my headset is not picking up my voice when connected to PC but it works fine on my Phone.
Question How to connect headphone wire to 3.5 TRS jack?
Question connecting scarlett 2i2 to active CR5's, hardly any sound at all, headphones ok.
Question Is it possible to have Windows detect my Headphones as separete from my 5.1 Speaker setup if they are not connected to the front jack
Question How to connect 2 audio inputs to 1 headphone
Question Connect Both Soundbar and RF Headphones
Question kn320 not connecting to bluedio headphones
Question Best way to connect headphone and speakers to pc
Question Connecting headphones via wire to Samsung Smart Curved TV
Question Getting no audio from headphone after connecting Asus Xonar DX sound card??
Question Connect 2 stereo output to 1 headphone
Question Sennheiser HD569 sound is fine when I connect headphones directly to my monitor, but with extension cord only when I hold the mic-button.
Solved! My tv (Lg 70” smart) has only one audio out. Can I connect analog headphones to this, then through a DAC and still get soun
Can I use headphones with my computer by connecting them through an mp3's headphones jack
How connect headphones to sound card??
Connecting headphones with a single audio/mic cord to desktop PC
Connecting Both Speakers and Headphones Behind Computer
Connecting two wireless headphones on the same computer
Help connecting my headphones

ASK THE COMMUNITY