Connecting satellite hd tv to projector via HDMI

deb7mitra

Prominent
Sep 9, 2017
Connected my HD TV connection to a projector - nothing getting displayed from both ports.
Connected laptop to both the HDMI ports of the projector and it works. Not sure what I am missing here. Please help!

If you connected the sat box to the projector with HDMI and got nothing then try a different cable. It is possible for a cable to work on the laptop and not the sat box.
Also the order to turn on the sat box and select the input on the projector can make a difference. It might take 10 seconds for the picture to come up.
Also check that the sat box is not set to output in an incompatible resolution for the projector. It should output the native resolution of the projector.

If you connected the sat box to the projector with HDMI and got nothing then try a different cable. It is possible for a cable to work on the laptop and not the sat box.
Also the order to turn on the sat box and select the input on the projector can make a difference. It might take 10 seconds for the picture to come up.
Also check that the sat box is not set to output in an incompatible resolution for the projector. It should output the native resolution of the projector.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 4
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 4
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
0 Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 5