Connecting Speakers Directly to a Computer

Caldrumr

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011
Have you hooked up any other speakers or sound devices? Be sure that your sound card is installed and has updated drivers.
Also, can you verify that the speakers work and that they are getting power?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sound guy Audio 1
Bandits13 Audio 6
Parsa_kh Audio 3
A Audio 1
S Audio 1
J Audio 1
dopeeh Audio 1
L Audio 3
R Audio 1
S Audio 1
D Audio 5
K Audio 2
K Audio 2
J Audio 4
S Audio 1
Z Audio 2
R Audio 1
G Audio 1
B Audio 1
G Audio 11
Similar threads
Question Why when I connect my subwoofer Yamaha YST SW215 with my speakers to my external soundcard, all I get is a low bass sound with no speaker sound
Question How to connect 2 speakers and sound bar to an amp
Question connecting 2.1 desktop speakers as rear (surround) speaker to pc
Question How to connect a Rockville EQ to a Yamaha RX-V567 Natural Sound AV Receiver/Amp with Polk Audio Surround speakers
Question Xbox & Computer both connected to same monitor... How can I get my standalone speakers to play audio through both devices?
Question How to connect older (but great) speakers (2) to newer LED TV?
Question How do I connect active speakers to an active speaker with no RCA output?
How to connect speakers from Sony HCD-DZ520K DVD Receiver to Samsung UA32D6000SR XZN TV directly?
Can i connect 8ohm speakers directly to a preamplifier without using a power amplifier?
How do I connect a Bluetooth speaker to this notebook? I tried following the directions and got a message that says Bluetooth
Connect copper wire audio cables from speaker directly to PC
Can I directly connect a home theatre speaker output to a wireless transmitter/receiver ?
Can I connect a speaker directly to a wireless receiver ?
Have Jvc reliever that has two rca connections labeled subwoofer. Can I connect my speakers to them directly.
i have a pendrive and want to make musical greeting card can i connect speaker to it directly without any kit
Connecting a deck speaker directly to pc
Digital Audio Outputs (optical) how to connect direct to speakers

ASK THE COMMUNITY