Connecting two speakers

Tedmcdonald22

Commendable
Nov 5, 2016
Hello everyone i have Razer leviathan 5.1 speakers and i was wondering if it is possible for me to add two additional treble speakers to have either side of the main sound bar.
Any help would be appreciated :)

Solution
Soundbars in general (that's why I never recommend people to buy those unless you never change) are self-contained, one-box-solution that doesn't work well or not at all with anything else you may want to add.

Move it to the bedroom and start fresh?
Hello. The Razer leviathan is not designed for use with other speakers. The only way to add speakers without any issues would be to connect speakers directly inside the Leviathan, on the original speakers. This will ruin your warranty, and if incorrectly done, break your sound bar.

It is possible to add more speakers using a separate amplifier, but you might have issues with delays in the sound, rendering the sound warbled. I do not suggest this without an amp with Delay controls.

Soundbars in general (that's why I never recommend people to buy those unless you never change) are self-contained, one-box-solution that doesn't work well or not at all with anything else you may want to add.

Move it to the bedroom and start fresh?

Solution