Connecting vcr-dvd player to smart tv

Kenton82

Estimable
I am sure this player has whats called a component connection on the rear. This consists of red, green and blue phono connections in a line labelled as YPbPr. Your TV should have come with a green coloured 3.5mm jack plug, with the red, green and blue ends on it. On the rear of your TV you should have a very small square green box, the green 3.5mm jack goes here, then use a YPbPr cable from the DVD/VHS combi unit and connect that to it. Then from the source /input selection on your TV, select component.

Hope this helps.

Kenton82

Estimable
I am sure this player has whats called a component connection on the rear. This consists of red, green and blue phono connections in a line labelled as YPbPr. Your TV should have come with a green coloured 3.5mm jack plug, with the red, green and blue ends on it. On the rear of your TV you should have a very small square green box, the green 3.5mm jack goes here, then use a YPbPr cable from the DVD/VHS combi unit and connect that to it. Then from the source /input selection on your TV, select component.

Hope this helps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 5
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
2 Streaming Video & TVs 7