Contact Manager for PC and Phone

bformhals

Commendable
Sep 9, 2016
Im looking for suggestions on the best Contact Manager I can use on my PC to manage my phone contacts. Be nice if it also had an app for my android tablet as well, but PC management is most important.

Solution
You shouldn't need a program to do that either.

If you have them on the phone, save the file I mentioned before to your computer, and then sync your other contacts (the ones on the phone that are accessible through gmail) to your gmail account. To make sure they are current and up to date.

Then, from your computer, access the file you saved from the phone and log into your gmail. You should then be able to add the contacts from the file (import) into the account, merging the data. You can easily then delete duplicates from the gmail account and then sync the account to both the tablet and the phone. Updating the data.
It really depends on what you are wanting to do with the information.

If you are just wanting to be able to access it on the computer, phone and and android tablet, you really wouldn't need any special software. Windows is capable of accessing the VCF file that they can be saved as. When then can also be used on the tablet.

bformhals

Commendable
Sep 9, 2016

bformhals

Commendable
Sep 9, 2016

You shouldn't need a program to do that either.

If you have them on the phone, save the file I mentioned before to your computer, and then sync your other contacts (the ones on the phone that are accessible through gmail) to your gmail account. To make sure they are current and up to date.

Then, from your computer, access the file you saved from the phone and log into your gmail. You should then be able to add the contacts from the file (import) into the account, merging the data. You can easily then delete duplicates from the gmail account and then sync the account to both the tablet and the phone. Updating the data.

Solution