Cops Play Wii Bowling While on Drug Bust

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
If I was a lawyer, I'd have a field day with this. Most likely all charges will be dropped because the pigs don't know how to choose work before play.

Dyseman

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2009
Quick! Call Google... That peski flying saucer has been found that keeps stealing their O's. And Hurry! It's getting into PROBE position!

Spanky Deluxe

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
Come on, the raid lasted nine hours. Most jobs give you an hour off for lunch if you work 8 hours. A bit of fun's not the end of the world for some cops - that kind of thing can keep morale up and make their investigating more effective. Granted doing it in a home they were searching probably wasn't the best idea in the world but I'm sure other police officers have done a hell of a lot worse.

warmon6

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
[citation][nom]maigo[/nom]why do drug dealers have a security camera pointed at the wii?[/citation]

that is a good question :lol:

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
[citation][nom]montezuma[/nom]How about you go fuck yourself, asshole. Unless the law enforcement officers violated the law in relation to their investigation of this crime, then nothing will be invalidated. It was not the best idea to do this, but law enforcement is run by humans and they all need breaks too.Since the raid lasted nine hours, that one hour could be considered their break, which they should receive if they are working 10+ hours a day. When I was in law enforcement, we would find all sorts of ways to make what we were doing a little easier to handle.doomtomb, you show a little damn respect for law enforcement. You might be a little thug piece of shit, but you will learn manners.[/citation]
LOL ok, so going into their home and playing their video games was apart of the investigation. Taking a break by playing their Wii ya ok buddy. Go out and take a smoke break. You sound like you need your nicotine.

G

^__^ I'd prefer tax payer money to go to that rather then the loose holes in the system.

zenmastervex

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2007
@ CoryInJapan: It was meth, illegal and stolen guns, and $30,000 worth of stolen stereos, TVs, game consoles, and other stuff. These were some really bad guys that broke into many innocent peoples' houses.

@ Doomtomb: You brought this on yourself when you used the word "pig" trying to sound like a wannabe thug on the interwebs. Some day when you need the cops, I hope they take their time showing up. You're a worthless piece of shit, keyboard commando.

G

Seems they're doing ..'other practices' than bowling on that picture...
I'm not sure which balls they where handling...

Photo surely looks faggish!

G

After the photo, they plugged in a version of GTA4, and kicked some more balls!

G

Well as far as I can see, this opens plenty of doors for having the case tossed out of court. If this activity is what the LEO is doing, who is to say that there was not other activity that was say more scrupulous such as planting or altering evidence? I mean come on, I work security detail and it's boring but to be paid as a LEO to play games on a alledged criminal's WII while on an investigation....REALLY that person has no place in policing.

Homeboy2

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006
Since the raid lasted nine hours, that one hour could be considered their break, which they should receive if they are working 10+ hours a day. When I was in law enforcement, we would find all sorts of ways to make what we were doing a little easier to handle.

bet you were fired just like these jerks.

Status
Not open for further replies.