correct my laptop from a message stating communication error

gvisokay

Prominent
Dec 6, 2017
While I am on my laptop a message error pops up stating communication error. how do i correct this error?

gvisokay

Prominent
Dec 6, 2017
while working on the pc at some interval the following pops up.

A communication error occurred during the last request, please check your connection to the internet.

MESSAGE: the underlying connection was closed unexpectedly. Would you like to retry the last request?

retry cancel help

I did not have anything requested. My connection was fine at all times. I have no idea what it's reading to create a Communication Error.

Hmmm... Sounds like a program is running in the background that you may or may not know about.

You may want to running some good deep scans for viruses, malware and spyware. Which would be different programs pretty much for each. Also don't just rely on the standard Windows antivirus program. It doesn't do enough.

Should that not show anything, or not resolve the issue, I would then check as to what programs are running at the computers start/Windows start. Try going to "Start" and then in the search box type in "msconfig", without the quotes. Open that program from the list shown and go to the "Startup" tab. Check the list of running programs/files. Make sure that they are all files/programs that 'should' be loading. Careful what you enable/disable. Then go to the "Service" tab and check the "Hide all Microsoft services" box and then check the list of services still showing to make sure nothing is there that you don't want running, or automatically running.

Lastly, check the programs you do run/use and make sure none of them have anything set to auto access the net for something. Even browser add-ons, etc., can cause errors like that.

gvisokay

Prominent
Dec 6, 2017

while working on the pc at some interval the following pops up.

A communication error occurred during the last request, please check your connection to the internet.

MESSAGE: the underlying connection was closed unexpectedly. Would you like to retry the last request?

retry cancel help

I did not have anything requested. My connection was fine at all times. I have no idea what it's reading to create a Communication Error.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 2
O Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 10
A Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 5
F Laptop Tech Support 9